Durham Office Services would like to resassure clients that our services will still operate as normal during the COVID-19 lockdown.
We have adapted our working practices to allow key staff to work from home, and minimise office visits to deal with mail forwarding. The below virtual office services are unaffected except where noted:
- Call answering: operating as normal
- Mail forwarding: operating as normal; please note in some areas Royal Mail and other deliveries are slower than usual
- Registered office addresses: operating as normal
Following recent review of the government’s lockdown guidelines, the following services are affected:
- Meeting room hire: meeting room hire is currently suspended until further notice
- Managed office space: please contact Durham Office Services; we support the government advice for all to work from home wherever possible
This article was last updated on 15th May 2020.