COVID-19 update: We continue to receive and process clients’ post at Portland House as normal, for customers on our registered office, Mail Lite and Unlimited Mail packages. [read more].
Our mail packages give your business the benefit of a prestigious Durham, DH1 address – whether you’re looking to create a more professional image for your home-based business, or want to increase your appeal to a North East audience by having a local point of contact.
We have flexible and affordable options for different volumes of mail, and you can either collect your post from our offices yourself or have it forwarded to you at cost.
We offer two mail packages – Mail Lite and Unlimited Mail. If you’re a new or existing limited company that also requires a registered office address – usually £100 a year – you can save money by opting for one of our combined packages that bundles mail and a registered office address together.
|Package||Pay annually option||Pay monthly option (direct debit)||Number of items handled||Mail forwarding?||Annual price combined with a registered office address|
|Mail Lite – ideal for start-up businesses||£110||£13.00||40 items per annum||Charged at cost – or collect from us for free||£150 – save £60/year compared to Registered Office (£100) and Mail Lite (£110) bought separately.|
|Unlimited Mail – perfect for more established businesses||n/a||£27.50||Unlimited items||Charged at cost – or collect from us for free||£335 – save £95/year compared to Registered Office (£100) and Unlimited Mail (£27.50/month) bought separately.|
Annual prices quoted are available if paid in full upfront. All prices shown exclude VAT.
How it works is simple
- You use our Portland House address as your office/business address
- When we receive letters for you we send you an email advising of their arrival
- You can collect your post from us at a time convenient to you
- Alternatively, we can offer mail forwarding at cost – posted to you 1st or 2nd class, daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit your business.
Key benefits of our mail packages
- Convey a professional image
- Increase client/customer confidence
- Move your business mail away from home
- Benefit from a nice, short, easily memorable address
- Enjoy a central Durham (DH1) postcode – ideal for businesses after a presence in the North East
- Use our address on your website and even for your Google My Business listing – handy for making a home-based business visible on Google Maps
- Reinforce locally targeted promotions with an address in the area.
Call us on 0191 375 5700 or send us an email for more information about using our address as your business address.