Our business address packages give your business the benefit of a prestigious Durham, DH1 address – whether you’re looking to create a more professional image for your home-based business, or want to increase your appeal to a North East audience by having a local point of contact.
We have flexible and affordable options for different volumes of mail, and you can either collect your post from our offices yourself or have it forwarded to you at cost.
Business Address & Mail
Annual prices quoted are available if paid in full upfront. All prices shown exclude VAT.
|Business Address Lite
(Max 40 Items Per Annum)
|Business Address Unlimited
(Unlimited Mail Per Annum)
How it works is simple
- You use our Portland House address as your office/business address/registered office address
- When we receive letters for you we send you an email advising of their arrival
- You can collect your post from us at a time convenient to you
- We can offer scanning of post on receipt (priced above), and mail forwarding at cost – posted to you 1st or 2nd class, daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit your business.
Key benefits of our mail packages
- Convey a professional image
- Increase client/customer confidence
- Move your business mail away from home
- Benefit from a nice, short, easily memorable address
- Enjoy a central Durham (DH1) postcode – ideal for businesses after a presence in the North East
- Use our address on your website and even for your Google My Business listing – handy for making a home-based business visible on Google Maps
- Use as your registered office address with companies house and HMRC – perfect for business owners who do not wish to make their home address public
- Reinforce locally targeted promotions with an address in the area.
Call us on 0191 375 5700 or send us an email for more information about using our address as your business address.