At Durham Office Services, our dedicated staff act as your personal receptionists – answering your telephone calls professionally in a manner representing and reflective of your individual business.
Our versatile service means we can be your permanent, part-time or temporary receptionist – answering your telephone calls all day, just when you’re busy, when you don’t want to be disturbed, or when you’re away. We also protect you from those time-wasting sales calls, while capturing every opportunity.
Key benefits of professional phone answering
- Promotes a professional image
- Calls answered by a human voice
- Every business opportunity captured and actioned
- Cost effective
- Cold call filtering
- Includes holiday cover if you only need to use our services for short periods of time.
How it works
- We provide you with a number – geographic or non-geographic
- We set up your business profile on our system
- On receipt of a call we take a message and email it directly to you or a member of your staff
- We can also transfer the call to you, or send an SMS.
Out of hours, we offer a secure voicemail service allowing you to retrieve calls at your convenience.
Our very clear, scaled pricing is designed to suit everyone from new starts, through to developing businesses and large or established organisations. You know how much you are going to pay each month in advance, and we do not charge per call or based on the duration of the call, unlike some of our competitors.
To find out more about the business packages available call 0191 375 5700 or email email@example.com.